In-house PRODUCTS - VENDOR RATING
Vendor analysis and performance improvement is a core part of quality management. It is very important to evaluate vendors with common parameters based on a pre-defined distribution ratio for each evaluation criteria. This enables organizations to maintain a solid and consistent vendor base to meet the numerous challenges of growing businesses. GITL has developed a package in BaaN which processes information from BaaN data and creates various reports and inquiries for analysis purposes.
- Multiple vendor evaluation criteria:
- Purchaser's rating
- User can select any / all the evaluation criterion.
- Percentages can be given for each criteria in order to calculate the overall evaluation
- Evaluation period for best price, penalty factors, acceptable quality level etc. can be defined
- Easier decision making with in-built reports and enquiries.
- Smoother vendor relationships